Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

NHL 11 Now Available/My Intro

-NHL 11 is now officially in stores today for PlayStation 3 and XBOX 360. The cover I have in the picture to the left is not the actual cover. I printed out that custom cover of Sidney Crosby and made it the perfect size to slide in the case of the game. Jonathan Toews is really on the cover of the game. After playing my first game a few minutes ago, the game is very well put together. Evgeni Malkin broke his stick on a slap shot, which is a nice new feature EA Sports put in the game. Another feature is the goal reviews, which I did not see in my first game, but that will come soon I'm sure. I beat the Flyers 6-1 in the opening came at the Consol Energy Center. Who scored my first goal? Mike Comrie from Sidney Crosby. I love the custom music feature because it truly makes it feel like you are watching a live game. I put in all kinds of different songs that I heard at Pens games last year. I put together a video of the Penguins/Flyers intro from my first game. It is not the best quality, but it is the best I could do. Enjoy. The Consol Energy Center is in the game, sort of. Watch the video and you will get what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment