Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Inside The Consol Energy Center

Yesterday, I was able to get into the brand new Consol Energy Center for the Student Flush promotion. I must say, it was one of the greatest experiences of my life. Just to see the arena before the public was amazing and the Consol Energy Center is all it is hyped to be. I was interviewed by some of the media and I managed to be quoted in the Penguins website's top story. Students were put into one of about 20 different groups with a former or current Penguin's name and number. I was lucky enough to be in Mario Lemieux's group! But what I wanted to say was that the people that came in late were put into the Alexei Ponikarovsky group. Did management have something to do with that? I had to chuckle a bit because it seemed like the workers there were saying, "Whoever comes here last will get the shaft and be in Poni's group." It seems doubtful that he will be back in Pittsburgh next season. I managed to take some pictures of the arena below.












No comments:

Post a Comment