Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Sorry I haven't written anything here in awhile. School has been taking up most of my time. I have a good article that I am currently working on that will be up soon.

Today is a day that we all celebrate what we are all thankful for. I'm pretty sure we can all agree on that there are many things in Penguins hockey that we are all thankful for as fans. Like a certain lottery ball falling our way in 2005 or our Canadian savior saving this franchise not once but twice.

I'm sure I speak for all of us here at Pens Nation when I say Happy Thanksgiving to all our readers. We would never be able to do this without all of you. The readers are what truly make a blog great. We are all thankful for you.

 Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Eat, drink, and enjoy this wonderful holiday and the upcoming holiday season.

Tomorrow it's back to business. Go Pens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment